FlashForge Creator Pro is the newest desktop 3D printer that is built upon
open source platform. It prints ABS better than ever with improvements and new
hardware additions. The perfect 3D printer providing the ultimate user
experience that DIYers and hobbyists are going after.
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on
proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can
print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform
leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant
build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to
deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides
a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs
together in harmony. It simply works.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's
original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the
stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 1 kg per spool, material and color randomly
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA