The Next Step In 3D Printing!
The Raise3D N2 PLUS 3D Printer with Dual Extruder carries some of the best
specifications in the market.
It is one of the best printers for high resolution and printing accuracy. The
Raise3D printing temperature can reach up to 300°C for printing a wide range of
filament. Also comes with a beautiful 7" touch-screen, remote control function
and resume printing function after power interruption.
Raise3D 3D printers have the first ever touch-screen that you can monitor the
print process and control the printer by a simple touch from your finger tip.
You can access the touchscreen through WiFi, LAN, USB and SD card. With Raise3D
3D printers, there will be no more frustrating print interruptions (power outage,
etc). You can resume an interrupted print like it never happened!
With dual-extruder, you can print with 2 different filaments at the same time.
You can make prints with 2 colors or use one filament as the support material to
make more complicated models.
Compatible with most filaments available. With the Raise3D innovative
patent-pending all-metal hot-end, the N2 PLUS can print most filaments you can
find, including the full range from our SELECT series of filament. The list
includes but is not limited to: ABS, ABS+, HIPS, NinjiaFlex, PC ABS, PC Plus,
PETG, PLA, PLA+, PLA, R-Flex, TPU, SELECT Bronze, SELECT Wood. Raise3D printers
have one of the highest print qualities and accuracy levels available. Up to 10
micron Z resolution and 12.5 micron X/Y step size to achieve the best print
quality and accuracy. All Raise3D 3D printers have fully enclosed chambers and
heat beds that can reach 110°C.
What Makes The Raise N2 Different?
• Available in dual extruder version.
• High-resolution - 0.01 mm - 0.25 mm
• Huge build volume, up to 12 x 12 x 24 inches 305x305x610 mm
• 7 inch color capacitive touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI
• Freescale imx6, Quad core 1 Ghz ARM processor
• All-metal hot-end up to 300 degrees Celsius
• 10+ verified types of filament
• Remote monitoring and print job management, via Ethernet/Wi-Fi
• Resume printing after a power interruption
• 16 expansion ports allow customization with digital and analog I/O
• Clear acrylic cover to extruder for easy filament loading
• Transparent and removable full enclosure
• Heated print-bed, pre-aligned at the factory, leveling-free
• Dual extruder - Standard on all Machines sold from 3D Prima
• Organize and manage your print jobs through the touch-screen interface.
• Print jobs from our ideaMaker software incorporate preview data with the
G-code, giving you a visual preview of your print.
• Community standard G-code, without preview data, is also supported.
VISUAL PROGRESS INDICATION
• The completed section of the print is highlighted on the preview image to show
the progress of your job.
• Job statistics, including printing time, are displayed along with the job
• CPU: 1Ghz Quad-Core imx6 ARM Processor
• Memory: 1GB
• Onboard Flash: 8GB
• Ports: SD card *1, USB2.0 * 4, Ethernet * 1
• Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
• System: Embedded Linux based on Ycoto project
• Extendable Ports: PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, 8Bit ADC*1, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2,
3.3v-100mA*1, Reset*1, Gnd*3
RECOVERY AFTER POWER INTERRUPTION
• No more frustrating print interruption (power outage, etc). You can resume an
interrupted print like it never happened!
• Li-on batteries provide essential power to the printer in the event of a power
• Battery backup allows the N-Series printers to recover after a power loss to
resume the print job from the precise point where it left off.
• When power is lost, the logic controller operates from the battery to go
through an orderly shutdown sequence.
• Details to recover the print job are stored during the sequence.
• When power is restored, the start up sequence will detect the recovery data
and allow the print job to be resumed.
WI-FI/ETHERNET FILE UPLOADING &
• Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allow for print jobs to be uploaded through
the network, eliminating the "sneaker-net" shuffling of SD cards to run the
printer without a computer.
• The network connection also allows for remote management and monitoring of the
• Printers can be managed and shared by team members within a network.
• Networked printers can be accessed directly from ideaMaker, making it easy to
submit and manage print jobs on the machine.
• The printer discovery function in ideaMaker can can automatically find and
connect to any N-Series printers in your network.
The N-Series printers accept community-standard 3D printing G-code, giving you
the freedom to use your own software. For the best results, we provide our own
high-performance slicer to give you the optimal experience with our printers.
Our ideaMaker slicer has a powerful 64-bit multi-threading slicing engine that
powers through the slicing tasks with ease. It is built to handle large-scale
objects so that even your most challenging prints can be processed, while other
slicers may struggle for a long time or even crash with complicated jobs.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to
automatically repair broken meshes, and to split large models into smaller
chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
The standard settings in ideaMaker yields excellent results. Yet, for
experienced users, the ability to control detail of the printing process is
essential. ideaMaker is highly adjustable, allowing you to use advanced settings
to control nearly every parameter of the slicing process.