eFlex 3D Printer Filament :
eFlex is a kind of transparent material with softy and elasticity. It has the
feature of high elastic resilience, high mechanical strength, wear-resisting and
aging resistance.It is also very outstanding for the chemical resistance, which
is resistant to water, oil, and solvents.
eFlex also has the performance of water-proof, cold-proof and UV resistance
(resistance to yellowing, able to withstand the sun exposure). A lot of sports
shoes, such as baseball shoes, golf shoes, their shoes sole can use eFlex
material for production, or eFlex can be used to print the whole model of the
Flexible material need to adopt the way of short-range feeding, and filament
feeding wheel and printing nozzle have no space between. Otherwise, the flexible
material will crimp, and cause feed confusing by sticking in between.
- Printing temperature is 210 ~ 230℃.
- Diameter of 1.75 mm; variations ± 0.05 mm; roundness ± 0.05 mm.
- Suitable for BFB series, Bukobot, Cubify, Huxley, Leapfrog, Makerbot,
Mendel, Prusa, Rapman, RepRap, Solidoodle, TAM, Ultimaker, Up and any other
FDM 3D printers !
- Our high precision plastic filament are made especially for professional
quality 3D printing.
- Our high quality filaments come vacuum-packed and sealed to keep it free
of moisture. But we would suggest to check it before you put anything into
your 3D printer!