PrimaValue™ is a series of filament we developed for everyday use,
perfect when you need a high quality filament in standard colors.
When Quality Counts!
You should choose PrimaValue™
1 kg of high quality 3D-Print material for your 1.75 mm 3D-Printer.
• PrimaValue™ is a very good filament for
• High strength
• Almost warp free
• Good interlayer adhesion
• Good toughness
• Only high quality materials are used to produce
• Perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance
• Strict quality control and extensive testing
• Filament from 3D Prima is compatible with nearly all 3D printers on the
• Big spool diameter for smoother unwinding
• Heated build platform not required (recommended with ABS)
• Higher quality results in less waste
• Large production volumes gives you a lower price
• No excessive heat results in lower print costs
• Full 1 kg, approximately 335 meter of filament on each spool
Ease of use
• No heated platform is required (recommended with ABS)
• PrimaValue™ has very smooth flow
• Filament from 3D Prima is compatible with nearly all 3D printers on the market
• 1 kg of filament on a spool total weight around 1,40 kg
• Packed in vacuum sealed plastic bag with silica gel
We recommend you store the filament with the provided packet of silica gel,
particularly if it is not used for an extended period of time, this ensures the
quality over time. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from UV light.