retro-reflective objects - what things may you print?
- Fashion accessoires
- savety gadgets for bikers
- to sew on patches,
- laser reflective
- big distance marking points
- parts for experimental cars
They will „glow“ when lighted up by other light beams at road or highways.
The filament is flexible and filled with millions of reflective pigments.
This pigments occour as little dots out of the ourface of filament and
ofcourse after printing. They send incoming light back, as the drawing
- 4 mm nozzle, sticks well at roughened capton and most other
- cold to 60°
- 210°C / cold (20°C) or hot plattform
- best refl. effect with
low !!! feeding rate