Updated version of the Guider IIS with high temperature exturder capable of 300℃. So now you can print even more materials.
Flashforge Guider IIS / 2S – 3D printer with industrial manufacturing quality and large installation space
The Flashforge Guider II S 3D printer is a further improvement on the Guider II. Its predecessor was already known for its perfect and stable processing. The Guider 2S comes with additional functions. In addition to the capabilities of its predecessor, the Guider II S has an integrated HD camera. This allows you to remotely monitor your 3D printer. Furthermore, this additive manufacturing machine has an air filter that reduces unpleasant odors and harmful emissions. The Guider 2 S is a desktop 3D printer with industrial production quality. It has a very large building volume and at the same time very high resolution and precision. Its sturdy frame and construction ensure maximum stability and robustness when 3D printing your designs.
The most important product features:
- Industrial 3D printing quality for your desktop
- Large building volume: 280 x 250 x 300 mm
- Integrated camera for monitoring
- Intuitive operation via color touch screen
- Works with Polar Cloud
- High manufacturing accuracy
- Easy-to-use 3D printing software: FlashPrint
- Built-in filament sensor
Compared to Guider II, Guider 2S has a camera that allows you to remotely monitor your 3D print jobs. No matter where you are and when you want to watch your 3D printer. The integrated filter makes your workspace and the environment cleaner and keeps harmful vapors inside the 3D printer. The Flashforge team always places the highest value on the quality and cleanliness of your work environment.
- FFF-3D printer for demanding hobbyists and prosumers
- Large building volume with professional additive manufacturing quality
- Filament sensor detects filament status, pauses generative production and simply resumes 3D printing after power failure
- Intelligent levelling of the 3D printing bed
- Air filter device for reducing unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions
- Video monitoring of the 3D printing process using a built-in HD camera
- User-friendly 5-inch full-color touchscreen
- Closed housing, removable cover and heated platform
- Simple, robust frame construction made of metal and stable ABS parts
Guider IIS online camera
The internet-connected camera helps you to monitor your production orders while you are on the road. Now you can monitor your 3D prints worldwide.
Use Polar Cloud
Manage your 3D prints from anywhere with the Polar Cloud online platform. Inventor IIS comes with Polar Cloud Enabled, so you can control your 3D printer from anywhere. All you need is an Internet connection. You can also connect and manage multiple devices simultaneously. Slice your CAD models, queue your 3D print jobs and use the built-in webcam to check if 3D printing is working correctly!
Solid and well finished frame
The Guider llS follows its predecessor in high processing quality and solid construction. All moving parts are processed with immense precision. This ensures stable, repeatable and reliable 3D printing performance.
Guider 2S is equipped with a 5-inch full-color touch screen and a multilingual user. Preview your 3D printed models on the touch screen. Control your 3D printer easily and intuitively.
Built-in filament sensor
The integrated filament sensor detects whether filament is inserted into your 3D printer. If the filament leaks, your 3D printer will receive a message and pause Flashforge Guider IIS. After you have inserted a new filament, you can simply continue 3D printing. The filament sensor also allows you to resume 3D printing after a power failure.
Guider IIS On-Line Camera
On-line camera helps you monitor your print jobs when you’re away via on-line camera wherever and whenever you are.
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Inventor IIS comes Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in web cam!
- Unit size (without cover): 549 x 490 x 561 mm
- Building volume: 280 x 250 x 300 mm
- Manufacturing accuracy: ±0.1 - 0.2 mm
- Print Software: FlashPrint
- AC input: 100V-240V~, 500 W
- Connectivity: USB stick/USB cable/Wifi/Ethernet
- Filaments: ABS / PLA / Flexible Filaments / Conductive Filament
The Flashforge Guider IIS - 2S is a 3D printer with industrial manufacturing quality and a large building space. Finished components of the highest quality and precision. Buy it here now.
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 280 x 250 x 300 mm (11 x 9.85 x 11.8 in)
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns, Z: 2.5 microns
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Printable Materials: ABS/PLA/Elastic Filament/Conductive Filament/TPU/TPE/Wood Filament/Metalloid Filament/Carbon-Fibre Filament
- Layer Resolution: ±0.20mm
- Max. Extruder Temperature: 240°C (464°F)
- Heated Build Plate Temp.: up to 120°C (248°F)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Printer Dimensions: 549 x 490 x 755 mm, (22 x 19.5 x 30 in)
- Printer Weight: 30 kg (66.14 lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Cable/USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj; Output: .g/gx
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux