Dual Extruder 3D printer Flashforge Inventor – 3D printing is better with two
Be as wild as you can be in your designs – after all, great inventions often start from bold ideas. With two 3D printing heads, which work in harmony to build even the most intricate designs, however wild it may be. As one 3D print head extrudes the build filament, the other lays out soluble support material. At the end of the building process, simply submerge it in water to dissolve the support filament. With the Dual Extruder 3D printer Flashforge Inventor your design comes to real life exactly as it was imagined. So, go on and be wild.
Most important product features:
- Dual-extruder FFF 3D printer – Works with support structure
- Touch screen for an easy-use
- Enclosed building chamber – Minimizes warping
- Open to third-party filament
- High resolution: Up to 50 microns
- Resume function after power failure
Flashforge Inventor is one of the most precise Dual Extruder 3D printers on the market today. With an adjustable layer resolution down to just 50 microns, ultra-smooth surfaces are made possible. Test and tweak your designs at low resolution first for faster build times. When it is the final design, build it at 50 microns for showstopper quality that is sure to turn heads.
Manufacturing Resolution: 50-400 microns
Optimized for ABS 3D printing.
Problems with ABS warping? Not with Inventor.
Heat-controlling sensors within Flashforge Inventor are fine tuned to keep building chamber temperature at optimal condition for ABS filament to 3D print successfully. It automatically senses temperature discrepancy and activates built-in fans to optimize chamber temperatures. So, your ABS 3D print job is perfect without warping.
Stringing-free PLA 3D prints.
Only with Inventor.
Immediate cooling upon filament extrusion is at the core of what determines success with PLA manufacturing. Since PLA becomes stringy when heated, having a 3D printer with proper temperature control is crucial. Flashforge Inventor’s dual-extruder fans are on the frontline of ensuring PLA is immediately cooled when extruded. Two cooling fans in the back keep the build chamber at PLA optimized temperature range.
Exotic filament welcomed here.
Flexible, composite & soluble materials.
Advanced extruder is capable of additive manufacturing with exotic build materials. With Flashforge Inventor, 3D printing becomes more than just ABS and PLA. Go ahead and build with the latest experimental filament.
Follow the journey of your builds.
View and monitor the progress of your object with the built-in camera by connecting to the app. So even if you are on the go or in the office, you can remotely see your designs come to life. No matter where you are.
Unexpected power outage?
No problem. Just resume manufacturing.
Flashforge Inventor’s internal memory retains the progress of your 3D print. So that a sudden power outage does not affect the progress of your build. Inventor continues additive manufacturing once power returns.
Premium quality construction.
Rigorous quality control.
Flashforge collaborates with world’s top suppliers for our internal components such as motors and power supplies. All plastic components are injection molded. We ensure utmost attention and care when creating our products. Each Flashforge Inventor goes through a strict quality test for over 48 hours. So that every 3D printer delivered brings smiles and confidence to you.
Buy the Flashforge Inventor for better dual extruder 3D printing.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A