Flashforge Dreamer – Good-value dual-extruder 3D printer
The Flashforge Dreamer is a high-quality 3D printer with dual extrusion technology. It provides a great learning experience to 3D printing. The Flashforge Dreamer provides user experiences like no other 3D printer on the market. Moreover, this dual-extruder 3D printer offers good-value, too.
Advanced dual extruders – More possibilities with two.
A 3D printer should not be limited to manufacture simple cubes and spheres. It´s supposed to let your creativity flourish however sophisticated or wild your designs may be. With the Dreamer, anything you imagine can become a physical reality that you can touch, hold, and feel.
And these designs are not limited to just a single color either. The Flashforge Dreamer dual printhead is fine-tuned to build in two colors simultaneously. With this 3D printer your design stands out in places where it´s supposed to shine.
Perhaps the most unique feature of the Flashforge Dreamer dual printhead is the way they work in harmony to build much more complex designs, laying down each layer with unparalleled accuracy. One printhead extrudes the build material while the other fills in areas of overhang with support material. The resulting collaboration between the two is nothing short of a perfect match.
100-micron high-resolution 3D print quality.
With the Dreamer Flashforge has an eye for detail. With a 100-micron high-resolution build accuracy, every detail in your design comes out the exact same way you imagined it to be. Designs with interlocking pieces fit and function seamlessly together. Every circle is perfectly round, and each peak and trough has a distinct definition. With Dreamer, 3D printing becomes a digital form of art.
Dreamer has built-in Wi-Fi that connects to your home or office network. Wirelessly transfer models to Dreamers built-in 4 GB internal storage. So even if your computer gives up on you, you can depend on Dreamer to finish building.
Fully enclosed case.
The 3D printer that´s safe to use.
3D printers operate at extremely high temperatures. When designing Dreamer, we emphasize safety first but also making sure performance is not compromised. Flashforge Dreamer is designed in a way that all its hot and moving components are contained inside the fully enclosed case. It also helps to keep everything else out, including dust and foreign particles. It meets strict requirements, is CE certified and RoHS compliant. Therefore, Dreamer can be used anywhere, at your home, office, or in classrooms.
Works with Simplify3D.
- ARM Contex-M4 CPU processor, computing faster
- IPS material 3.5 in multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Self-developed FlashPrint model slice driver process
- Support with WiFi connection, uploading the 3D printing file to machine
- Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder
- Can upgrade firmware on the machine, to keep it always up-to-date
- Support with USB 2.0 / 32G memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body, a sense of fashion and technology
- Support with Windows XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Mac OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- Easy to operate
- Enclosed chamber insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips
- The design of built-in filament chamber solve the wire winding issue
- Packing Size: 565 x 430 x 535 mm
- Actual Size: 485 x 400 x 335 mm
- Packing Weight: 28 kg
- Actual Weight: 12 kg
- Positioning Precision: Z-axis: 0,0025 mm; XY-axis: 0,011 mm
- Resolution: 0.1-0.5 mm
- Build Volume: 230 x 150 x 140 mm
- Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA / PVA
Included In the box
- Flashforge Dreamer
- Two Spools of Filament (600 gr ABS and 600 gr PLA)
- USB Cable
- Tool Kits
- 2GB SD Card
Buy the Flashforge Dreamer to get a good-value dual-extruder 3D printer with a great user experience.
|PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FFF Fused Filament Fabrication|
|EXTRUDERS||2 Dual Extruders|
|INTERFACE||USD, SD-Card, WIFI|
|BUILD VOLUME||230 x 150 x 140 mm|
|LAYER RESOLUTION||0.1-0.5 mm|
|PRINT SPEED||PLA: 80–200 mm/s; ABS: 30–80 mm/s|
|POSITION PRECISION||Z-axis: 0,0025 mm; XY-axis: 0,011 mm|
|LCD DISPLAY||3,5" Touch Screen Multi language|
|OPERATING NOZZLE TEMPERATURE||max 250°C|
|PLATFORM TEMPERATURE||Heated Build Platform 120°C Maximum|
|SUPPORTED MATERIALS||PLA, ABS, HIPS, PVA, PETG|
|FILAMENT DIAMETER||1.75+-0.1mm Wire|