This is a digital download. After ordering you will receive your license key by mail.
ALL-IN-ONE 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE
The Simplify3D Software suite contains everything you need to begin making parts on your new 3D printer. Import your digital models, select your pre-configured settings, and generate your G-Code instructions in seconds. View an animated preview of your build sequence and start your print knowing that youve optimized your model for the best possible print quality!
UNMATCHED PRINT CAPABILITIES
Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features:
- Intelligent support structures You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
- Variable slice settings Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill
- base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperature, or any other setting
to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration apply
one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings.
This is a great way to fine-tune your printer capabilities.
- Animated print preview View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed.
Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build
process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
- Advanced multi-part printing Add models of your choice and allow the software to arrange parts
to maximize your print bed capacity. You can also apply different settings for different models that
are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose
the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. The special multi-part printing mode
optimizes how often the printer moves between different parts to improve print quality and save
printing time. We simplify complex multi-part printing.
- Fine outline, thick infill Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine
exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm
infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing
time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.
- Complete control over the start point seam This new feature that makes a huge difference in
print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue
of a start point as a zit that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that
control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice
smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least
oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location this is one of our new
favorites! For example, if I was printing 4 different parts, I could choose a different start point
location for each part and hide transition marks in an unused area of each part.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONBest of all, Simplify3D Software is specifically tuned for use with your new 3D printer. It already contains all the pre-configured settings you need to start printing quickly and easily. Take your printing experience to the next level and get started with Simplify3D Software today!
For more information visit: http://www.simplify3d.com/
Detailed software information is found at: http://www.simplify3d.com/software/
- The product is an electronic download that is emailed immediately following your purchase.
- The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP
or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.mprove print quality and save