XYZprinting Nobel Superfine – High-resolution and fast DLP 3D printer
The XYZprinting da Vinci Superfine DLP 3D printer is equipped with the latest DLP technology. Manufacture with the Nobel DLP 3D printer from XYZprinting precise details with a high speed. Its high-resolution 3D printing technology makes it ideal for jewelry applications and high detailed content. Compared to other high-tech devices on the market, the Superfine is extremely cost-effective. Bring HD 3D printing to your office with the XYZPrinting da Vinci Superfine!
- Very high resolution due to DLP technology (up to 25 microns)
- Wifi for easy connectivity
- Open resin system – 3D print with third-party resins
- Building Space ideal for jewelery: 64 x 40 x 120 mm
- Innovative resin filling
- Cost-effective compared to competing 3D printers
Open resin system – 3D print with third-party resins
The XYZPrinter da Vinci Superfine comes with Open Resin Mode. You can now use resins from other manufacturers with XYZ Nobel Superfine.
Fast and precise DLP 3D printing
With the latest DLP technology embedded, the compact Nobel DLP is XYZprinting’s fastest and most precise 3D printer. Manufacture at high-speed and precision. This makes it ideal for the application of jewelry and comes at an enticing price point compared to other high-tech devices on the market.
DLP technology works with UV LED light source
Unlike Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) 3D printers, the Nobel DLP uses Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology to build parts. A resin (photopolymer) is cured by an UV LED light source. 3D print castable, flexible and standard resin. This great additive manufacturing convinces with an outstanding 3D print quality. It is prefect for production of highly detailed objects.
Amazing resolution for jewelry, fine mechanics or dental models
Attributed to the DLP technology, the resolution is amazing, achieving an X/Y-axis resolution of 50 microns (0.05mm) with a layer thickness (Z-axis resolution) reaching up to 25 microns (0.025mm). For comparative purposes, a human hair is on average 75 microns! DLP 3D printers are a good alternative to SLA 3D printers like the Formlabs Form series.
- 3D print technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- UV light source: UV LED λ 405nm
- Maximum printing area: 64 * 40 * 120 mm (W * D * H)
- X / Y Axis Resolution: 50μm Z axis resolution: 25μm / 50μm / 100μm
- File format: stl / XYZ format .3ws / .3wn
- Connectivity: USB cable, USB drive & Wifi
- AC Input: 100-240V 50 / 60Hz, 24V / 2.5A (60W) Printer dimension (W * D * H): 290 * 357 * 426.5 mm
- Net weight: 11 Kg
- Print material: Photopolymer resin
- OS Support: Windows 7, 8, 10 Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
- Operating conditions: Please ensure that the recommended operating conditions are adhered to. (Operating temperature 20-30 ° C (68-86 ° F) / humidity 40 ~ 60% RH.) If a different operating temperature is indicated on the label on the resin bottle, make sure to use it.
Buy the XYZprinting Nobel Superfine DLP to realize super excellent details and high-speed 3D prints.