Taulman 645 Nylon is specifically designed for 3D Printing applications
where excellent surface bonding, reduced water absorption, tear resistance and
dye absorption are combined in an easy-to-print line. Taulman 645 Prints as a
bright natural to white with a translucent surface. It's possible to add colour
with most common clothing dyes.
We currently sell Taulman 645 Nylon filament in spools of 450 grams.
Features of Taulman 645 filament:
- Taulman 645 Nylon is Manufactured in the U.S.A.;
- Taulman 645's bonding is best at a true 245C;
- Taulman 645 Nylon does not emit any fumes for printing;
- Taulman 645 Nylon meets the EU's "REACH" requirements as defined by the ECHA European Chemicals Agency. There are NO additives or chemicals in 645 that are listed in the REACH Directive. 645 Contains NO toxic chemicals and is "inert" to the body;
- As strong as injection molded parts;
- Parts 3D Printed with taulman 645 Nylon will be instantly recognizable as Nylon rather than any other plastic;
- Taulman 645 Nylon is machinable with similar settings and cutting speeds as used in Cast Nylon blocks.
Tips and Tricks for using Taulman 645 Nylon filament:
- Taulman 645 Nylon does not stick to glass or aluminum print tables. Use a flat piece of unfinished poplar wood instead;
- Prints from 235C to 280C. 240C-250C is best for most parts at average printing speeds;
- The printing speed is printer dependent. Printing with a speed of 28mm/s to 34mm/s in general perform well.