Taulman 645 Nylon – 3D printing filament for excellent surfaces, reduced water absorption, tear resistance
Taulman 645 Nylon is explicitly developed for 3D printing high-end applications. It matches perfect your needs when excellent surface bonding, reduced water absorption, tear resistance and dye absorption are needed in an easy-to-3D print filament. Additive manufacture bright natural to white with a translucent surface with Taulman 645 Nylon filament. Be able to add colours to this filament. Most common clothing dyes can be used.
We currently sell Taulman 645 Nylon filament in spools of 450 grams.
Material properties of Taulman Nylon 645 filament:
- Produced in USA
- Taulman 645 is bonding best at a true 245° C
- Not emitting any fumes while 3D printing
- Meets the EU's "REACH" requirements as defined by the ECHA European Chemicals Agency. There are NO additives or chemicals in Nylon 645 that are listed in the REACH directive
- 645 Contains no toxic chemicals and is "inert" to the body
- Objects manufactured from this filament are as strong as injection molded parts
- Parts 3D printed with Taulman 645 Nylon will be instantly recognizable as Nylon rather than any other plastic
- Machinable with similar settings and cutting speeds as used in cast Nylon blocks
Tips and Tricks for using Taulman 645 Nylon filament:
- Taulman 645 Nylon does not stick to glass or aluminum 3D print tables. Use a flat piece of unfinished popular wood instead
- 3D prints from 235° C to 280° C. 240° C - 250° C is best for most parts at average additive manufacturing speeds
- The production speed is 3D printer dependent. 3D printing with a speed of 28 mm/s to 34 mm/s in general perform well.
Buy Taulman 645 Nylon to 3D print excellent surfaces with reduced water absorption and tear resistance. Additive manufacture Nylon now.