Zortrax Z-PCABS – Acid-resistant, UV-resistant and hard-wearing filament
Zortrax's Z-PCABS consists of a composition of polycarbonate and ABS. This filament is very resistant to high temperatures and UV light. With this material you buy a very durable and resistant material. This filament is resistant to salts, acids and alkalis. Thus you can 3D print prototypes and products for outdoor use.
- The material is hard-wearing and very resistant
- The filament is resilient to salts, acids and alkalis
- High resistance to UV light, temperatures and chemicals
- 3D print functional prototypes and final components
- Create useful prototypes, electronic housings and final components with this material
Z-PCABS is resistant to salts, acids and alkalis
With Z-PCABS you buy a material that is resistant to salts, acids and alkalis. If you want to 3D print parts that come into direct contact with these chemicals, you should buy Z-PCABS. This material is optimized for use with your Zortrax M200, M200 Plus and M300. The manufacturing parameters are already set in the slicing software for Z-PCABS.
3D printing electronic and automotive enclosures – Additive manufacture functional parts
Now you can also use your Zortrax 3D printer to 3D print housings for your electronics and vehicles. Furthermore you have the possibility to produce functional and durable cases with this resistant filament.
Areas of application:
- Durable components
- Products for end users
- Functional parts
- Housings for electronics and mechanical devices
- Parts for motor vehicles
- Structural components
Composition of PCABS
- 55 to 65% - ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer)
- 30 to 35% - PC (polycarbonate)
- 0 to 15% - Additives and dyes
Glass Transition Temperature
Izod Impact, Notched
Shore Hardness (D)
Buy Zortrax Z-PCABS and you'll get an acid-resistant, UV-resistant and durable filament for your 3D printer.